Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Nursing

I laughed this morning at the differences between the boys. When Easton is done nursing he cries much like his older brother used to do. However, P would cry because he was still hungry. Easton seems to cry because he loves to eat so much and is sad to be done! It's probably because it's much more enjoyable to nurse this time around. With P I was embarrassed and stressed out every time. It was a difficult struggle for the 6 months that I tried it. With Easton I feel a sense of empowerment. I feel like because it was so difficult with P, I'm entitled to enjoy nursing Easton because it's easy this time. I don't think twice about nursing Easton in public (with a cover) where I only did it once with P and it was a horrible experience. It's nice to experience the difference, to not feel like a failure when it comes to nursing. I'm sure y'all could care less about this blog (except maybe the moms that can relate) but I just wanted to share a joyful moment this morning when Easton cried because of the joy he gets from eating (If you've seen his picture recently you can see how much he loves to eat!)

No comments: