Wednesday, July 3, 2013

4 Years Ago.....

I know I say this every year but where has the time gone?? 4 years ago today I was anxiously awaiting the arrival of our first born, a boy that we had already decided to name after his daddy. I should've known that when I had an easy labor and delivery that we'd just welcomed the greatest first born into the world. If you know P then you've experienced joy personified! He is everything I could hope, pray and imagine in a son. He's the life of the party, full of energy. He's compassionate, sensitive and thoughtful, always quick to put others first. He's a snuggle bug and loves to climb in bed with us or sit on someone's lap. He's quick to say "I love you" and give big bear hugs. His sense of humor, imagination, and language development is beyond his age! To say we are blessed to have him on loan from God for this lifetime is an understatement. I don't take for granted how truly blessed we are! I've enjoyed watching him grow and develop into a lil man the past 4 years and can't wait to see what God has in store for his future, his life. Happy Birthday our lil man. We love you!!





No comments: