Saturday, January 11, 2014

A Winter ONEderland

Although our youngest turned one last month, we had his official birthday party today....a Winter ONEderland theme (Wouldn't you know it was the first warm day in about a week! Ha!). Neighbors and family came to celebrate his life and all seemed to have a good time. Between the cookie decorating table and the trampoline and the kid friendly food and the plethora of toys to choose from the kids had a lot of fun things to keep them entertained.
Easton was not feeling 100% and had a rough night last night but he still enjoyed the attention. His favorite part? A ladle I had to buy for the Hot Cocoa Station (He's obsessed with big plastic spoons). His big brother's favorite part? The stuffed animals that were given as party favors. As a photographer, I always think of the pictures I want to get beforehand. Unfortunately,  I didn't get 2 pictures that I really wanted: a picture of him with his Frosty cake and him with his birthday cupcake with the lit "1" candle on it. But I captured enough other memorable moments and here are some of them....









 



No comments: