Sunday, February 15, 2009

Boogity Boogity Boogity....

LET'S GO RACING BOYS!! If you watch NASCAR then you know that today is opening day of the season. I have tried many things that Rob is interested in....hunting, dirt biking, horses, etc. But, NASCAR is about the only thing that I've relly taken to, to the point that I enjoy even if he's out of town and can't watch the race with me. Before Rob, I used to despise the sport because I didn't know about it. Now that I'm knowledgable about it I thoroughly our Sunday afternoon race times. I won't lie....there are times that the lulling of the engines put me to sleep but I stay awake of the green flag and the checkered flag.
The best is when we get to go to live races. So far we've been to Fontana, Pheonix and Pocono. We've been to at least one race every year since we've been together. There's nothing compared to watching it live! I want to go to a race this year but I don't know if that will be feesible. So, if it's not then I'll enjoy watching the races on TV this season. Rob cheers for Dale Jr. but I've decided that Tony Stewart is the one I'm rooting for now. I read articles about NASCAR and follow the drivers, so I know that Tony speaks his mind. But, he also gives a lot and thoroughly loves what he does. So, let's get the green flag dropped and LET'S GO RACING BOYS!!!

No comments: