Sunday, February 8, 2009

Trip to Sacto



I braved the elements and drove to Sacramento for some quality time and pampering from my parents. We had a lot of fun eating Mexican food, playing with the dogs, watching NASCAR and window shopping for baby stuff. My parents met Holly for the first time and my mom fell in love with her immediately! Holly loves attention so she and my mom bonded right away. After pulling the two of them apart we spent the afternoon shopping at various baby store (my dad was a trooper with it all). Even though we didn't buy anything we had fun getting ideas. Then, after we were all pooped out, we came home and relaxed. I really missed Rob and couldn't wait to get home to him this afternoon but had a hard time leaving my parents' house. It was just such a nice time together.

*** If you have a Facebook account you can see more pics from my visit with them.***

No comments: