Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Biggest Loser

Much to Rob's dismay, one of my guilty pleasures is watching "Biggest Loser". When it first aired, I balked at the concept of watching overweight people lose weight with personal trainers and nutritional coaches. However, I soon feel victim to the show like millions of others.
When I got pregnant I challenged Rob to see who would gain more weight in 9 (really it's 10) months. At first I thought I had him beat hands down. But, as we are going into the home stretch his stomach is getting flatter while mine continues to expand. We were talking about it last night and he assured me that mine is supposed to grow because it has a baby growing in it. But, I informed him that he was supposed to gain the "sympathy" weight with me. I keep trying to make him lunches every day to fatten him up but he has been declining lately. I think it's all just a ploy to not be the Biggest Gainer!! I guess it's safe to say that I'll win this one.......

No comments: