Friday, April 24, 2009

Make the Noise Stop!

Last night we had one of our infamous VC wind storms. That means the trees blow, the sand/dirt hits the windows and I don't get much sleep. Rob had been called out of town yesterday (so sad!) so when he is not home I usually leave the bedroom door open for the dogs to roam as they please. Well, last night between the wind, Holly snoring in the doorway and Roxy whimpering under the bed because of doggy nightmares I felt like I was part of a 3 ring circus. Finally, I got up for my nightly "potty break" and put earplugs in. So, from midnight on, I slept like a baby (no pun intended because the little one did very little sleeping last night!). Luckily, Holly and Roxy woke me up, wrestling, when my alarm went off this morning or I would still be sleeping!

No comments: