Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Oh Sweet Freedom!

One doesn't realize how nice it is to have the freedom to leave the house, run errands, do housework until it's been "taken" from you. I made up for lost time by starting the day making it about P. I took him to Toys R Us so he could use a gift card he was given as an early Christmas present. From there we met Rob at the "jump place", where P got his extra "extregy" out by bouncing and playing for over an hour. While he rested this afternoon Rob and I watched a Christmas movie. Rather I fell asleep on Rob's lap while he watched the movie. Once I felt rested I was able to get the groceries for our Christmas dinner, finish my 2nd load of laundry, make dinner, do craft projects with P and address the rest of our Christmas cards. I think I did a pretty good job of being productive yet listening to my body. When I felt like I had done enough I sat or laid down for awhile. I'm pretty tired and will most likely drive Rob crazy with my snoring tonight (another pregnancy perk) but I will go to bed knowing I enjoyed my sweet, glorious freedom to do what I chose to do all day!

No comments: