Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Winter Wild

It never rains here 3-4 days in a row....until we live in a house that lacks a huge downstairs playroom. Monday I set up a playdate with a girlfriend who has 2 boys that are P's age. Yesterday I let him run around the mall play area to get some energy out. Today I just ran errands. And I paid the price. Actually I can't tell much difference in P's behavior at all the past few days. He has more energy than Rob and I combined so we try to get creative in wearing him out. Today was the worst. He took a super long nap and woke up with energy to boot. So I tried to channel that energy by doing some craft projects that he has asked about. Between that, running the stairs in our house, wrestling with Daddy and working on a counting book that Mimi sent him I think he MAY go to bed tonight. Thankfully we get a break from the rain for a few days so he can play outside with the dogs tomorrow. All day. Every waking moment. :) 

No comments: