Friday, December 7, 2012

We're Ready!! I think.

We're ready for Christmas...or Easton's birth...whichever comes first. OK, maybe not 100% ready but pretty darn close. This weekend I will wrap the rest of the presents that are in our possession. I have one more family member to buy for. Our photographer has our family pics in the mail as I write this so Christmas cards will be addressed and mailed out Tuesday...I hope.
As for Easton, P's carseat has been washed and sanitized and will be installed by the end of the weekend. The diaper bag has been cleaned out and Easton's stuff will be put in there by the end of the weekend. Pacifiers and toys have been sanitized. All of his clothes and blankets have been washed. Diapers and wipes have been supplied and put away. The hospital bag has been packed and P's overnight bag has been stuffed (if it's needed). I had my last prenatal massage last night (Yes, I like to be a diva in my testosterone world sometimes!). I have 2 minor things left to buy but if I don't get them before Easton makes his debut we'll survive.
All I have to do is get through the weekend. I have a family photo shoot in the morning and a charity photo opportunity tomorrow afternoon to take care of. Then Sunday, after church, we're going on the Santa Train as a family. I may take P to a Christmas party my friends are having Sunday night but other than that all my commitments will be taken care of. Then we can enjoy Easton or Christmas...whichever one comes first!

No comments: