Sunday, May 5, 2013

Birthday Princess

P is like me in so many ways. One way that he has taken after me is with birthday celebrations. It makes me proud that he already has his own birthday party planned down to the Cars cupcakes. He also makes it a point to make other people feel special on their birthday. So it's no surprise that he wanted my help (and money) in making my mom's birthday a special day for her. He chose lots of decorations, a "crystal" tiara and a birthday ribbon for my mom to wear.
I knew my parents were going to spend the day on the lake, fishing, so the boys and I left in plenty of time to decorate. When my mom walked in the house, P was quick to give her the tiara and ribbon to wear. She loved being made into a princess and proudly wore her tiara and ribbon to dinner. It was a fun birthday for her and for us. Just the way we do it in my family!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely! You went out of your way and it was very much appreciated. Fun day all the way around! Love, Mom