Thursday, November 2, 2017

A Fly-By Month

Yesterday, I gleefully flipped the calendar from October to November. As I did, P said, "Is it November already? October flew by!" Indeed it did. I love being busy, doing fun things, but we have gotten so busy that I cherish the little down time we get once in awhile. Between school spirit days, football games, church, photo shoots, sleepovers, school events, and Halloween festivities we have had obligations almost every day. Today I am home with E because he is sick. I feel so bad for him being sick but it's nice to be able to take a break from the rat race of life. We are just "being" today. Something he needs and something I appreciate.
So, to give you a small glimpse of our busy life I thought I would share some overdue pictures. Enjoy!










No comments: