Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Thanksgiving

A few years I diligently blogged every day of November things I was thankful for. But the past two years I have slacked on this. It's not that I'm not thankful. It's just that life has gotten in the way. So, I am going to try my best to blog every day in November to, not only let you know things I am thankful for, but to be more aware of all the blessings that surround us on a day to day basis.
Now, it goes without saying that I am thankful for my family, my friends, my walk with God, the big things in life. But I am also thankful for the smaller, more unconventional, things as well.
Today I am thankful for modern medicine. I have no problem using essential oils, rice bags, honey, etc for ailments. However, there's something to be said for antibiotics and Tylenol. We have had a houseful of ailments lately, between the two boys. P had some stomach issues that required probiotics and other things to aid his digestive system. Then he had the most random bug bite on his head that has him on antibiotics. E is currently dealing with a fever virus, in which he needs Advil and Tylenol. So, today, on the 1st day of November I am thankful for the conveniences of modern medicines. I can't image life without them!

No comments: