Friday, November 3, 2017

Family Movie Nights

A couple months ago, when life started really getting busy, P asked if we could have a family movie night. He chose the movie, we popped popcorn and hung out together as a family. Just relaxing. This tradition kind of stuck. When we're in town, and don't have something on the calendar, we sit down together as a family and watch a movie. We take turns choosing the movie, for better or worse. I have come to love these nights for two reasons. Reason #1 is because, after a long week, there is no other place I'd rather be. Reason #2 is whether this tradition lasts a couple months or a couple years, I know at some point the boys won't want to hang out with us on a Friday night. So, tonight, I am thankful for our movie nights. I am thankful for our time as a family, unplugged from our phones and cuddling and making memories.

No comments: