Sunday, November 5, 2017

Hallmark

OK, I was seriously trying to decide on two different things to write about for today's blog. And, to be honest, they were both equally unconventional things to be thankful for. But, since I am watching a Hallmark movie at this very minute, it won out on my "What I am Thankful For Today" toss up.
I am adamant about not celebrating one holiday before the other one is over. It is a giant pet peeve of mine to start celebrating Christmas before you enjoy your Thanksgiving feast! My only exception? Christmas Hallmark movies! The only reason it's my exception is because there are SOOOO many of them and I couldn't possibly watch every one of them between Thanksgiving and Christmas. So, I indulge and watch at least one a week in November and December. Yes, they are cheesy and predictable but I am a hopeless romantic so it's my 2 hour escape from reality. Sometimes Rob will even join me in watching one, which makes me even more thankful for Hallmark movies! So, for the next couple months I will enjoy my cheesy romance movies and be thankful for the brief escape from reality every week!

No comments: