Thursday, November 2, 2017

Teamwork

Today I am thankful for teamwork. I honestly do not know how people survive without a tribe. First and foremost, I have my family. Then I have my church family, my co-workers, my friends. People that come together to help when need be. For the past couple weeks, Rob and I have been a team when it's come to the boys' health (We are a team in so many ways these days but this is one that comes to mind because we've been dealing with a lot of sickness lately.). We have been tagteaming dr appts, all nighters with sick kiddos, taking time off work. And then there are our friends who have helped pick P up from school and have coordinated rides for him before school. One of our church family has recently had a double knee replacement and I am working with a team to bring her food while she's recovering at home. Teams are good. They are essential, especially if you have kids.
It's good to be a part of a team. I NEED teamwork! It is something I take for granted at times, but something I really appreciate. Teamwork makes things possible, less of a headache. So today, and every day, I am thankful for my tribes that contribute to our lives.

No comments: