Thursday, September 4, 2008

broken wife

i am not going to be blogging for a while, due to a dirt biking "evel kneivel" incident. i was going over to a friends house who lives right around the corner for dinner. while my hubby and i were in route to their house(which is less than a mile away), i wadded up and the outcome was a broken elbow. due to being right handed, as fate would have it, its my right elbow. i now have a new appreciation for having the use of both my wings. oh yeah, i guess i should say this is rob blogging for jen. now, in my words, im very proud of how tough she has been through this. i can only imagine the pain and she hasnt missed a bit of work and really hasnt complained. she is quite the trooper. oh, and mom n dad herms, it aint my fault! lol. ok, im done. ya'll keep er' tween the ditches. keep the shiny side up and the dirty side down. off to help the crip, i mean, my lovely wife to bed!!!

No comments: