Monday, September 8, 2008

Herrington update

We have been busy recently, working as a team around here. Saturday we had some friends over, which was fun. We ended up having about 20 people show up and they stayed for several hours, so we were pretty tired after it was all said and done. Yesterday we got to go to Sacto to see the Hermsmeiers. It was nice to spend time with Josh and Ashley, who were in town for the weekend. We were also supposed to look at a horse, but the lady flaked. Rob is in the market to buy a horse and has been all over looking at some. Since the lady flaked yesterday we took a scenic drive back, enjoying our time together.
Today I went to the orthopaedic surgeon. At first he said I'd need surgery because my elbow was displaced. But, after taking a new set of x-rays he said I should be fine wearing a cast for the next month. I am struggling with asking others for help but I'd rather do it for a month than who knows how long after surgery!!! So, that is the latest with us. I will try to blog more but some days are better than others with my elbow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's this...we're the "Hermsmeier's" now!!! What's up with that?! Aren't we still Dad and Mom?

Rob, if the Jets vs. Raider game is anything like the Broncos vs. Raider game, you might get really bored!!! Love, Mom