Saturday, September 20, 2008

What a week!


This is one of those weeks that I am glad to be done with. I was so overwhelmed at work with various meetings, trying to cope with my broken elbow and having Rob out of town. This week has been exhausting to say the least! I think the latest I stayed up all week was 9pm. One night I was even in bed by 7:45pm!! This morning I got to sleep in so I feel more rested.
With Rob gone on a work trip for a few days this week, I realized how much I've come to depend on him. He opened a bunch of water bottles for me before he left but he does so much more that I took for granted. I really missed him and was lonely while he was gone. Now that he's back life is a little easier and I am MUCH happier.
Last night, after work, we met up with some friends for dinner. When we got done, Rob was saying his throat was hurting pretty bad. He woke up this morning not feeling any better. But, with his demanding work schedule, he could not stay home. We're supposed to go to a housewarming party this afternoon but we may not make it so Rob can sleep and relax. It's a busy weekend for us but we have to eliminate some things so Rob can get rested up and feeling better.

There are so many little things I want to blog about...the storm the other night, staying here by myself, Roxy helping Rob build a fence, getting Rob's horse soon. I have missed blogging so I will try to do it more when my arm is up to it. I go to the doctor next Monday to find out if I can get out of this cast soon.

2 comments:

MKR said...

That thing looks pretty brutal! Hope you are healing quickly!!

Anonymous said...

Wish I could have been there to help out and hang out...MISS YOU! Mom