Sunday, November 23, 2008

Busy Beyond Belief


It feels like forever since I've blogged, even though I know I just did it on Thursday. Before that I was without a computer for over a week, but it seemed like longer! It's amazing how society has become so dependent on technology. I am fortunate that I am able to have almost all internet access at work so I wasn't completely out of the loop but most days I was too busy to check anything other than my work email.
As I stated in my last blog, Rob got back on Thursday afternoon. Thursday night began the whirlwind weekend of Rob's bull riding school. About 10 teenage boys signed up and we were fortunate enough (I am not being sarcastic) to put them up at our house. What a great group of boys! I got to cook for them, which was a lot of fun. Rob taught them the basics of bull riding, with the help of his friend Scott. Much to our dismay, the weekend went by way too fast and the school is over for the year. Now, as I sit here, the house seems so quiet. No playing keep away from Roxy, wrestling til 3 am, or having mousetrap wars (don't ask!). I hope that we are able to do another school in the future because Rob and I really enjoyed our time with the boys and their families. Now I'm off to clean the house to get ready for my parent's Thanksgiving visit and do schoolwork..... then to enjoy the first amount of quality alone time I've had with Rob in almost 2 weeks!

No comments: