Thursday, November 20, 2008

Lonely Days

So, Rob has been gone for 8 days!!!! (He got back today) Then my computer crashed 2 days after he left so I feel like my world had turned upside down for a week or so. I was doing my usual "chores" around the house as well as Rob's. It was hard work holding up both ends plus working full time. I had some comical moments trying to feed Dixie and am very glad that Rob is back to take over again. I did get to use the weekend to visit friends I hadn't seen for awhile in Sacto as well as visit my parents. That was fun to catch up with everyone! But, it's even more fun having Rob back home. Now we are getting ready to house a bunch of teenage boys for the weekend for a bull riding camp Rob is putting on with Scott Mendes. More fun times ahead!

No comments: