Saturday, November 29, 2008

Tis the Season!


I absolutely love Christmas, not necessarily the commercialized part but the lights, festivities and the reason for Christmas. Today Rob and I got our Christmas tree. It's earlier than I usually get a tree but we will be in Mississippi for Christmas and I wanted our first tree at our house. So, after getting it home and set up (which was a lot faster than when my parents put up a tree!) I started decorating it. After that I wrapped the Christmas presents we have so far so I could put them under the tree. After finishing the decoration tomorrow, our house will look festive. It is so much fun driving home and seeing lights up everywhere already. I enjoy listening to my Christmas CDs. It's fun buying gifts for loved ones, something that brings me much joy. I just love everything about the Christmas holiday!!

No comments: