Thursday, November 12, 2009

Facebook

On Facebook a challenge was put up to friends to write something you're thankful for every day for the month of November. One person replied that it would be hard to think of something new every day. But, I have just the opposite problem. 30 days is not enough to list every thing I am thankful for. Here are just a few things I am thankful for:
-Being able to worship God
-My husband who is also my best friend
-Our adorable son that makes me laugh every day
-Every day that Preston wakes up healthy
-Our family who loves and gives unconditionally
-Our pets, Holly and Cheyenne, who are part of the family
-Our beautiful home
-A variety of food that we enjoy every day
-Winter=snow/Spring=new life/Summer=long days/Fall=beautiful colors
-Being able to pay the bills every month
-Being a stay at home mom
-My friends who laugh and cry with me
-Memories
-Being able to travel and experience new things
-Nice cars that run good
-A fireplace that brings warmth during cold Winter months
-My passion and love of writing
-Laughter
-Technology: iPhone, Internet, DVR
-New experiences
-PICTURES!!
-The view from our house
-Our funloving neighbors
-Days Rob doesn't have to work
-Health insurance
-Our freeedom
-NASCAR

I know there aren't 30 things listed and they are not in any particular order (I tried that but it got to be too hard to cut and paste). But, as this time of year gets busy with shopping and decorating and parties and life, I challenge you to think about the things that you're thankful for during this time of year. You'll be surprised at the things that you use or encounter every day that don't seem that big but are. Good luck and have fun!

No comments: