Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Mover and a Shaker

As stated in the previous blog, this is a busy week for me. I'm trying to get me and Preston packed for MS, do the regular housework and get extra laundry done. So, today I put him on his blanket for some "tummy time" while I transferred pictures to a CD (I have over 600 stored on our camera and need to delete them before our trip). Preston is really into fake "coughing" right now. It's cute but I wish it hadn't come during the Swine Flu epidemic. Anyway, I heard his little coughing so I turned to acknowledge him and discovered that he had rolled over onto his back and had somehow got off his blanket. I put him back on his tummy, on his blanket, and proceeded to watch him roll over onto his back then scoot around on his blanket till he got to his toys. He's sort of trying to crawl but can't get his arms to work with his legs so I guess he figured this way was easier. Either way he is now figuring out how to get where he wants to be. Watch out world.....Here comes Robert Preston Herrington V!!!

No comments: