Sunday, November 15, 2009

A Fun Kind of Busy

There's Summer, Fall, Winter and Spring. But, there's also one more season that people forget about....the busy HOLIDAY season! That season has officially begun in our lives. Yesterday my parents came to town to watch Preston so we could go to a boxing match with our neighbors (who have also become good friends). It was my first experience with live boxing and I enjoyed it.....probably because there weren't any serious injuries. After the boxing match, the four of us went to pizza where there was a live band. We danced, talked and laughed for quite awhile before calling it a night. This morning Preston was supposed to get dedicated to the church. But, the church secretary dropped the ball so it didn't happen. Our pastor apologized profusely and asked us when we'd like to reschedule. The problem is we don't really have a free weekend until the end of January. This week we're going to get ready to head out to Mississippi. When we get back I'm having a MINOR surgical procedure. The following weekend I'm going to Sacramento for a Christmas party. Then we go into Christmas and New Years. After the holiday season Preston and I are going to San Diego for a long weekend then we're all going back to MS for a few days. I absolutely LOVE this time of year....decorating, parties, buying and wrapping presents, everything about it. But, when we do get a few minutes to relax in this season it really makes me appreciate it even more! Tis the season........

No comments: