Friday, March 2, 2012

Best of Both Worlds

When you find out you're having a baby, you immediately start having aspiration for your unborn child. When he or she is born it becomes fun to see how your child looks and acts. This has been the case with watching P the past few years (Has it been that long already??). EVERYONE talks about how much he looks like rob and I joke that he can look like him as long as P has my personality. In reality P has the best of both of us, in my opinion. He's social like me but passionate like Rob. He loves to read like me but I'm hoping he's also good at math like Rob. His imagination is huge like mine but I don't want it to get him in trouble like it does with me. He mimics both of us when it comes to our personal hobbies/passions. My dream for him, regardless of his occupation, is that he'll have a true heart for the Lord and will enjoy life to the fullest. I have a feeling that he'll have no problem living up to our expectations because he seems to have the best of both of us!

No comments: