Thursday, March 15, 2012

A Toddler's Perfect Day

If you haven't received the memo, let me fill you in.....the world revolves around P. OK, maybe not the entire world but definitely parts of Nevada, California and Mississippi. Today was no exception! Thursdays are currently Father/Son days so when I set off to work (late) this morning they headed to a children's museum. P had a blast building, climbing, running, exploring. After his nap I was told he got his special treat, "Uncle Jay Juice". By the time I finally got off work my stomach wasn't doing well so I didn't want to cook dinner. That meant P got to enjoy a hotdog and McDonald french fries that Daddy graciously shared with him.
After dinner we had so much fun! We played a family game of "Hide-n-Go-Seek". Every time Rob counted, both dogs and P would follow me to wherever I was hiding. On the rare occasion I was able to grab my own hiding spot, P was quick to tell Rob where I was....all the while squealing and laughing. Almost every time I counted Rob was able to get off scott free. Once P fell and hit his head on the wall we decided to play a more mellow game. He asked for bubbles. His idea of playing with bubbles is having me blow them while Ruby tries to eat them. After awhile P mimics Ruby and crawls around, trying to eat the bubbles as well. It's been an entertaining night to say the least. Now our lil man is taking a quick bath before calling it a fun filled day, a toddler's perfect day!

No comments: