Sunday, March 25, 2012

Oh, What a Day!

This whole week has been busy so it isn't a surprise that yesterday was no exception. I left the house first thing in the morning to go to a photography workshop. A few months ago an acquaintance asked if anyone would be interested in being her 2nd shooter for wedding season. I jumped at the chance so I was excited for the workshop yesterday. I learned a lot as she walked me through photographing an engagement session. It was so much fun and made me get the "photography bug" even more!! Here are just a couple pictures that I took that I liked (They aren't really edited yet).


  


 
Yesterday afternoon we dropped off our taxes then enjoyed the beautiful weather by playing outside. Last night we went to a fundraiser to benefit 2 little boys that are at my school and are struggling with cancer (One is terminal). It was at a local bowling alley and P had never bowled before. So we had a lot of family fun! His favorite part was giving us a High 5 after he knocked down even one pin. :) He loved the game and I remembered how much I missed playing every few months.




All in all it was a super busy and super fun day!!

No comments: