Friday, November 8, 2013

Day 7 and 8

I'm a day behind already so I wanted to let you know that yesterday I was thankful for successfully being able to nurse Easton for the first year of his life. Nursing P was so difficult for the both of us that I stopped after 6 months. With Easton, I have throroughly enjoyed that bonding time. I don't even mind that, at 10 mos old, he still wakes me up once a night to nurse. It's a bonding experience like no other and I'm truly thankful for it.

Today I'm thankful for the 1:1 time P and I will share this afternoon. I feel that, since Easton's arrival, he takes a "back seat" sometimes. Even if it's just to go to the dentist, he is already excited to have some alone time with Mommy. I'm thankful for the time I have with him and the memories we create together.

No comments: