Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Day 6

I have quite a bit to blog about but, as usual, I'm running short on time. I am in need of a shower while the little guy takes his morning nap and have already spent too much time on Amazon's website. So, for now, I'll just let you know what I'm thankful for today.
Today I'm thankful for the little moments that often get taken for granted....making play dough with P (and spending hours playing with it!), Easton cuddling with his head on my shoulder, Facetiming my brother every morning, belly laughs with Rob, an unexpected text or call from a friend, visiting with neighbors for a few minutes, getting a card in the mail from my parents, being a human jungle gym every time I sit on the ground, eating dinner as a family every night, taking the boys for a quick walk around the block..... You get the idea. It's the little things that can really brighten my day and for which I'm thankful on this 6th day of November!

No comments: