Sunday, November 3, 2013

10 months

As I say every month....I can't believe how fast the first year of Easton's life is flying by! Every time I turn around he's getting bigger and bigger. There are certain things I hope I'll remember about both of my boys' childhoods when they are grown and raising their own families. One thing is how BOTH boys love their bathtime. As soon as they hear the water running in the tub they stop whatever they're doing and make a beeline for the bathroom. Easton stands at the edge of the tub, anxiously awaiting to get in. Another thing I hope I remember is how Easton LOVES to help with the dishwasher. Every morning he stands there and pulls silverware out or rearranges the plastic plates while I load or unload it (making sure the knives are never within his reach). I also hope I remember how, at this stage in his life, Easton likes to cuddle....but pretty much only with me. He lays his head on my shoulder and hangs on so tight and I love every minute of it! It's the little things that I hope to take with me down Memory Lane some day.

Good luck trying to read these. He never sits still, making this shot nearly impossible

No comments: