Monday, April 26, 2010

Always Nice

We're very family oriented so it's always nice when family comes for a visit. But, this time it's been nice having my parents here because they've been a big help. They watched Preston while I got my teeth cleaned and got a couple groceries. Then my dad and I stacked 2 areas of firewood and moved blouders while my mom hung out with Preston. Those stacks of wood have needed to be moved for 2 years so it was nice to finally get it done. I wanted to move more blouders and rocks but will wait until the snow stops before taking on that challenge. I painted the kitchen and Preston's bathroom so my dad is going to finish those rooms as well as do the touch-up in areas I missed. I always like family visits but fun, yet productive, visits with my folks are the best.

No comments: