Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Break Please

I haven't been blogging because our computer is having problems. It'll work for a few hours then not work the rest of the day. Probably just as well because I don't have anything fun to blog about. Life seems to be kicking us even though we're down. I wake up each morning thinking, "What crap am I going to have to deal with today?" which is so not like me usually. I don't want to go into detail right now because the computer is about to crash and I don't want the tears to begin again. Know that we're all in good health, Preston is a happy and growing baby and Rob still has his job. I guess that being said life isn't too bad. There are people worse off than us, losing their jobs and homes, dealing with health problems, etc. Our stuff is minor in comparison but a break from it all would be nice.

No comments: