Saturday, April 17, 2010

So Big!

Our computer is still on the fritz but I'm going to chance blogging and hoping it'll let me succeed. Preston is changing before our eyes, becoming Mr. Personality. He had us in stiches last night, making funny faces and "begging" us to tickle him. He's also growing up pretty fast. He now pulls himself up and walks along the edge of the coffee table or recliners. When Rob takes a bath after work he crawls into the bathroom, pulls himself up on the baththub and stands there and "talks" to him while his daddy bathes. He now waves bye-bye and does the sign language for "doggy" when he sees one. My favorite is when I say, "Power to the baby." At that point he sticks his fist proudly in the air. It's so funnyily (My new word) adorable! He interacts with other babies, loves to play on swings and slides. Even his appetite is growing! This morning he downed his bottle, ate a few bites of my cereal and was still crying for more. So I gave him an Eggo Waffle with mashed bananas on it. He devoured it in no time flat! Our pediatrician said we'll notice an increase in his appetite now that he's more mobile but he eats like a horse! Our lil man is becoming just that....a man. We're so proud of him and love watching him grow like a weed!

No comments: