Thursday, June 7, 2012

Camera Woes

On paper it's officially my Summer break but, due to a "fire day" and staff development days, I'm still technically working until 3:30 on Saturday. Grrr! Between working full time this week and packing up the house I have not picked up my camera. In fact, life has been so busy that I haven't touched in in about a month. One thing I'm looking forward to next week, after we're in the new house, is to spend time behind my camera. I'm feeling rusty with my skills and I'm itching to get pictures of P playing in the creek at "Radiator Springs" (What I call our new place because of P's obsession with the movie "Cars" and our landlord's obsession with old car projects that are adjoining our property.). So I promise to take and upload pictures of FB and the blog at some point next week. Until then don't expect to hear much from me because of work, moving, a new internet installation and a quick trip to Cali. to get our lil guy after the move's over. Enjoy your weekend and what I hope is beautiful weather for you like it will be for us!

No comments: