Monday, June 4, 2012

Weekend Getaway

Forgive me for not blogging regularly lately. Blogging requires times, something I'm short on these days. But I wanted to tell you about our fun weekend. Rob and I decided that we both needed to get away from all the stress and just relax for the weekend. So he went camping with the guys and I went to a resort with the girls. My parents came to town and hung out with P so it was a win-win weekend all the way around! On Saturday morning my parents and I woke up and headed down the hill (for their last time!). We tried a new place for breakfast (delicious!!) and then went to see the new house. From there they took P and I started my relaxing 24 hours. I redeemed a gift certificate that Rob had given me for one of the best pedicures I've ever had. Then I headed to Tahoe to meet up with the girls. Once we all got there, we just had a relaxing night at the resort. We cooked dinner at our suite and just enjoyed girl talk. I didn't get much sleep but other than that it was a perfect getaway with a beautiful view.
The getaway made me miss Rob and P, making me realize how good life is! So much has changed in our lives in the last year and I thank God for the many blessings He's given us. One of those blessings is the ability to get away with friends, something I never take for granted and something I always enjoy!

If you don't hear from me for well over a week it's because it's the last week of school and I have to work full time on top of packing up our house on top of all my other every day "chores".

No comments: