Monday, January 31, 2011

P's Blog

I woke up this morning and I was cranky. My mommy kept asking me if I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I don't know what that means because there's only one way to get out of my crib and my mommy is the one who gets me out. So she knows if it's the wrong side or not. My grandma and BobBob were visiting and Grandma tried to cheer me up by making me some "ish" shaped pancakes. I didn't eat much breakfast because I was cranky but I got a little happy when my grandma played in my play room with me. She showed me how to blow on the hamburger I cooked in my kitchen so it wouldn't be so "haw". We played and my BobBob kept putting that box up and telling me to say, "Cheese!". I used to like that box but now I only like it when mommy shows me the pictures on the 'puter. Mommy said I had to take my nap early and I was glad because I was happy when I woke up. Mommy, BobBob, Grandma and me went to a new place for lunch. Mommy wanted to share her lunch but I only wanted to eat ice. Grandma gave me some ice after I ate some food. They said it was like feeding a zoo animal but I don't know what that means cause I'm not an animal. I picked up my plate and licked it clean to show everyone I was done and wanted to go feed the cluck clucks and cheep cheeps.
We went to my favorite park and Grandma and me fed birds while Mommy and BobBob held up those boxes. I got tired of the birds coming at me so I let Grandma feed them. Then we went to the park. I like the slide so I went down it lots of times! I was sad I had to say buh-bye to Grandma and BobBob after I played but Mommy said we were going to see "ish" so that made me happy. We went to a store and I don't like Mommy looking at stuff but I like the girls that say hi to me. It makes me smile and then they say I'm cute. We left that store and went to the "ish" store. I got to see them 2 times and I even gave one a kiss!
Mommy said we had to go home but I wanted to stay with the "ish". When we came home she gave me my favorite snack in my tractor....blueberries! Then we jumped on the bed, which I like a lot. My daddy came home and blew bubbles for me to play with. Today was a good day after all.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

We always knew you were smart for your age but you are also a talented and creative writer like your mommy. Yes, it was a FUN day. We miss you already...Grandma and Bob Bob