Sunday, April 3, 2011

Beautiful Day

Simply put, today is a beautiful day! We started the day by going to church as a family. We stepped out of our comfort zone and put P in the nursery so we could enjoy the service as a couple and not as parents. After church we came home to watch the NASCAR race. However, I kept dreaming about trains last night and didn't sleep well. So I took a nap instead of watching a great race. After my nap I felt refreshed so I took Ruby for a run. It was a little cool outside but a beautiful afternoon, perfect for a run. Ruby was a little difficult to run with because she has "heeling" down a little too well. But we found our rhythm and I enjoyed getting exercise. Rob has to work tonight so I took P to the park to give Rob a little rest time. P had so much fun collecting sticks and playing in the mud. I promised him a blueberry muffin so we took our date into town. Unfortunately we just missed the bakery being open by a few minutes. So we went next door to the candy shop. P was so excited to get a piece of candy...a rarity! We're now home and we're going to have a mellow evening. The ACMs are on as is Army Wives so I'm looking forward to an evening with my boys. Like I said, today is a beautiful day!

No comments: