Tuesday, April 12, 2011

World Traveler

I feel like P and I have become quite the world travelers even if our "world" only includes traveling to one state. We were in Sacto for a few days. Then came home long enough to regroup before heading to SD. We went down there to visit family and friends and enjoy the So Cal sunshine (which was hiding for most of the time we were there). To me, the vacation was busy yet relaxing. We fit fun sight seeing into every day but also had time to relax due to P's naps and early bed time. I got to spend lots of time with my parents, brother and sister in law. We got spoiled beyond belief and ate some great food. I also got to see a few close friends that I hadn't seen in awhile, which is always a plus. It was a fun trip full of lots of fun memories. Here are a few pics from it....




No comments: