Monday, April 25, 2011

On Top of It

This past month has been fun but I sure am paying the price for it. I like to think of myself as an organized person, on top of it, but lately I can't seem to get it together. It started last week when I donated a dozen eggs to P's egg hunt. I was proud of myself for remembering. It didn't dawn on me until this weekend that I never hard boiled the eggs! I can only imagine what his teachers think of me. The worst thing I forgot to do was renew my teaching credential after getting a notice about it back in February. Actually I didn't forget. I had taken the test and thought I had mailed in the renewal application. So I was quite surprised when my principal called me into her office on Friday to explain I was teaching with an expired license. I thought it was an oversight on HR's part but, alas, it was an oversight on my end. I rectified the problem today...or so I hope. To top it off, the house has been in constant disarray and other things have slipped by me this month. Birthdays, Easter cards and an Easter basket for Rob. Now that I'm back to work I hope I can get back on my game with being organized because I can't keep going on like this. Sigh.......

No comments: