Tuesday, April 5, 2011

New Season

When I married Rob I knew he was a lineman and a part time bull rider. I knew that and was okay with that (well, not the bull riding so much but I got used to it). He's also not one for changes, something I knew but struggled with myself. BUT, that being said, Rob has made some changes in his life lately. As I blogged before, he's taken up golf. He loves it and is constantly striving to become a better golfer. He's also decided to step out of his comfort zone, one he's been in off and on for 17years, and walk away from direct line work and into a management position (if offered to him after his interview). I am so proud of him for trying something new, for being open minded, for stepping out of his comfort zone, for having the confidence to do it all and the faith to know that his job is in the Lord's hands. Whatever happens with his job is okay with both of us. I know he'll do well with his interview because, when he wants something, he goes after it with 110%. He's been studying about the company, reviewing potential interview questions and asking my opinion about the whole thing. He is ready for whatever lies ahead. But, hey, even on the very off chance he doesn't get offered the position.....there's always GOLF!

No comments: