Thursday, December 22, 2011

I'm Weird!

My name is Jennifer and I'm weird. I know it and I'm okay with it. Rob teases me (I think he's serious though) about all my little "rules". I think of them as quirks. Today got me thinking about my quirks when I was driving to work and saw 2 Christmas trees in the back of trucks. Really? You go through the effort of finding one, putting it up and decorating it with only 2 days before Christmas?? What's the point? I guess I understand if you keep it up until well after New Years but that's just my opinion. Another opinion...don't play Christmas music on Thanksgiving Day because by the time Christmas rolls around 95% of America is sick of hearing Christmas music. And then there's the whole "decorating for Christmas" before Halloween. Let's enjoy one holiday at a time folks. So, there you have it. My Christmas quirks. I'm sure I can think of more, given time, but I'm exhausted and my brain is no longer functioning.

No comments: