Sunday, February 26, 2012

Driving Ms. Jen

I've been in a funk the past couple days. I used to get into a Winter depression when I lived in California because of all the fog. It kind of feels like that but we've had beautiful weather here recently so I don't know what my deal is. I just want to lay in bed, sleeping and reading. I don't have any energy....and no, I am not pregnant!
Anyways, yesterday Rob suggested going on a hike so I could get some pictures of wildlife. We ran out of time to do it yesterday (even though we just sat around for most of the day) so we went today instead. Because of the wind and how cold it was, we ended up going for a drive instead of a hike. We got out of the truck at about 10,000 feet elevation but within minutes we were all freezing, despite being bundled up. We did see some deer on the way back down the mountain that I was able to get pictures of and then we went to an old ranch that was effected by the fire back in November.
Below are some of the pictures I took today. Just like my writing, I am now second guessing my photography skills due to a couple recent things. That being said, I'm not 100% thrilled with them but a couple turned out okay. Enjoy....
(P.S. Please ignore the watermarks. I was messing around with my software and now I don't know how to get "H&HPhotography" off my pictures.HA!)




No comments: