Saturday, February 18, 2012

Saturday

Our household has been dealing with one illness after another. Rob is the latest to get sick and I'm still not completely over my sinus infection. Yesterday I worked, went for a 3 mile run, then had Bunco with the girls. By the time I got home last night I was exhausted! It would've been nice to sleep in and relax this morning but I had a dr.'s appt to figure out why I still can't get pregnant. Although it was a good appt. I was in a funk. So, when I came home, I asked Rob if we could go on a photography drive. We didn't see much and the pictures I took were not anything special. On the way home P fell asleep in his carseat. I was hoping that he'd go back to sleep in our bed once we got home but that was not the case. Now we're relaxing, waiting for NASCAR to start soon. I hope y'all are having a good Saturday!

*P.S. I hardly ever post pics of P but I took this one earlier when Rob was tossing him on the bed and it makes me laugh.*

No comments: