Monday, July 16, 2012

Busy Bee Life

I vowed not to blog until I was in a better mood because I didn't want to be so negative. That took a couple days to accomplish and by the time I was in a better mood I was busy with work and getting last minute details taken care for P's birthday party. After work on Friday my parents came into town. Between them, Rob and I, we were able to throw the best birthday party P's had to date. It was low key, very little stress, included a fun group of friends, just enough food (but not too much) and lots of Cars stuff. Everyone kept going on and on about how much fun their child had and I know P had a blast!
Yesterday was spent hanging out with my parents, church, housework and getting things ready to start my first week back. Usually I toss and turn the night before the first day of school. However, between being exhausted from being on the go so much lately and knowing that I was only assessing new students today, I slept like a baby (except when P woke me up at 12:30 to tattle on Ruby....really???). Today I got to meet some adorable new Kindergarten students. It wasn't a busy day for me but I'm still tired none-the-less. Next Monday, however, I foresee being exhausted because it's the first day for the Kindergartners and with students that young you always have to be "on". So, I will try to blog but please forgive me if I slack a bit until I get into my new work routine. Until then, enjoy a few pictures from P's birthday party.....



No comments: