Monday, July 2, 2012

Fun Weekend

Rob worked all weekend and P and I took a rather impromptu trip to visit my parents. We got to start P's birthday celebration a few days early. He's really into Cars right now so my mom had bought him Cars cupcakes (All he wanted for his birthday was cupcakes, balloons and binoculars....easy kid to please!).
He got 2 pairs of Cars swim trunks, Cars movies and a Jeff Gorvette car that he has played with nonstop. It was nice to spend some relaxing time with my parents. It was also nice to see some childhood friends at my parents' church yesterday that I haven't seen in awhile.
When he got home yesterday Rob was anxious to spend some time with P so they played outside for quite awhile. Rob filled P's pool and they had fun splashing each other and getting into a "hose war". After dinner they went out and finally got the kite high in the sky. For all the wind we have it sure is hard to get a kite up but they were successful with it last night.







I'll be MIA for a few days because of 4th of July festivities but look for fun pictures when I do return.

No comments: