Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Rough Day for the P Man

When I had gone to pick P up after work his teacher met me at the door, never a good thing. She informed me that another student had thrown a block at P, hitting him smack in the nose. Apparently that set off a nosebleed and there was blood everywhere! He still had a tissue stuck up his nose when I got there and I'd even be willing to bet that it'll give him a little shiner. While running a quick errand he rubbed his nose because the dried blood itched, causing it to bleed a little all over again. Once we got home we were walking around the property. I headed back toward the house and soon he was running after me, screaming and crying. You see, P is fully potty trained. But when he's outside having fun he forgets to stop and go to the bathroom. So he had gone. In his underwear. And it wasn't #1. By the time he and I tag teamed his undies there was poop on the garage floor, on my foot, down both of his legs.... Talk about disgusting! I promptly put him in the bath tub and then made the executive decision to plop him in front of the TV for the rest of the evening. I figured he'd had enough for one day and deserved a much needed break. Hopefully tomorrow will prove to be a better, more clean, day for him!

(Keep scrolling down to see my next blog. It's a double whammy kinda day!)

No comments: