Monday, July 30, 2012

You Pick the Title

I love to travel and be social. In fact I'd love to see most of the world (I have no desire to see Asia or Russia for the record). However let it be known that I'm sick of traveling and being social! Maybe it's because my insomnia is back and, although I go to bed by 9pm I wake up at 3am and can't go back to sleep.  Maybe it's because it's my first day of my "long" week (Although I couldn't have asked for better behaved Kindergartners today! I can honestly say it was a treat being their teacher today.). Maybe it's because I've been busy doing things around the house since getting home, although Rob did ALL the dishes and has entertained P with Lincoln Logs, wrestling and playing outside all evening. Maybe it's because we've had something planned every weekend in July and our calendar looks full until Labor Day. I don't know but I do know I'm ready to just chill and do nothing and go nowhere for an entire weekend. Rob's antelope hunt starts this weekend and we had talked about making it a family vacation, staying in one of our favorite (NV) towns and enjoying one of our favorite restaurants. But, after finding out he doesn't know when he'll be back on Sunday, I decided it'd be best if P and I stayed home. I haven't gotten use to working the first half of the week yet so being gone all weekend throws me for a loop when I have to get me and P ready for Monday. So MAYBE just MAYBE this will be the weekend that I just sit and sleep. One can hope!

No comments: