Monday, May 3, 2010

Beautiful Day

Days like today are the days that I will miss next year when I'm in a classroom. It was beautiful weather and Preston and I made the most of the day. I took him to a dr appt this morning because I was concerned that he was pulling at his left ear. Everything checked out fine so we met up with a parent group to walk around the marina. It was a fabulous walk because the weather was perfect and I got to get caught up with a mom that I don't get to see too often. Preston and I ran errands after that, dropping off his enrollment papers for daycare and meeting people to sell my dirtbike gear that I had posted on Craigslist. When we got home Preston and I laid down for a nap. Preston has started a horrible habit of waking in the middle of the night, wanting ME to put his paci back in even though it's next to him in the crib. By the time I do that I'm awake and have a hard time going back to sleep some nights. Last night was one of those nights. So, I was excited about a nap but, as always, the phone woke me up. Instead of sleeping I went for a run with my neighbor friend. It was a GREAT run, our best time for this course. I always enjoy ending my day with a good run, especially when it's with her because I enjoy our conversations. The beautiful weather, my precious happy son, good conversations with friends and a productive day....gotta love it!

No comments: