Saturday, May 15, 2010

Spring Weekend

Sometimes weekdays and weekends all run together for me and Preston since Rob works 7 days a week. So, for me the weekend began yesterday. Preston and I met up with a friend and her son for an afternoon walk. We went to a park by her house, where the boys climbed all over her dog and watched the older kids play on the equipment. When we got home I BBQ'd shish kabobs and Rob and I watched "Sweet Home Alabama" (well, half of it before we called it a night). Then this morning Preston and I had a dance party before meeting up with some friends at a local lake. We went for a 3 mile walk around the lake while catching up on each others' lives. While Preston napped I pulled A LOT of weeds. If you hadn't seen it before, you wouldn't be able to tell I'd pulled any weeds but it's a start. I'll work on it some more tomorrow and hopefully make some more progress. But, now it's family time. We're playing and relaxing as a family, Preston making us laugh. Tomorrow will be church and NASCAR and possibly visiting a friend that just had her 4th baby. All in all, a perfect Spring weekend!

No comments: